Monday, 10 November 2008

My little pocket sketchbook


I filled up the first little pocket sketchbook. You can see a slideshow of the entire booklet here: Moleskine Cahier no.1

I like how handy these little sketchbooks are - at just 9 by 14 cm they fit easily into a small purse or a coat pocket, so it's simple to have one along everywhere in case an opportunity to sketch should present itself. I'm not too happy about the detachable pages though - the last half of the pages of the booklet has a perforation along the inner seam that makes it more difficult to use the entire spread when drawing. But they are still the most handy little sketchbooks I've come across on the market here, so unless I take up making my own I'll no doubt continue to use them.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoying your entries - it's too cold to go out to draw here now too!

    ReplyDelete