Friday, 30 January 2009

Sick

My youngest daughter has been home sick with a severe cold for the past couple of days. Today I had the dubious pleasure of joining her, with my own cold to nurse. Between trips to the kitchen for fresh chamomile tea, and re-stocking paper tissues for both of us, I managed to get a bit of drawing in while she was resting.


This was done in ink pen in my large Moleskine sketchbook - actually my second sketchbook diary, which I began about half a year ago, and which I've been neglecting repeatedly. I will make an effort to get back to drawing daily in this.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the build-up of folds and creases in her clothing and coverings--you've defined her shapes so well. Hope everyone is feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laureline. Yes, she's finally on the mend again.

    ReplyDelete