Monday, 23 November 2009

New pocket sketchbook

The accordion sketchbook is going to be all drawings I think, so I went and got myself a new pocket sketchbook for location sketching today.

baresso sketchbreak

I stopped at a café on my way home to break it in. This is one of those days where my reduced fine motor control is noticeable, hence the scratchy/wavy loose quality of the lines.


Random café guests. Micron ink pens.


  1. Oh my goodness. About a week or so ago I came across your blog and saw all of your amazing sketches and I flipped out. I got so excited. One of my favorite things to do is see other peoples sketch books. They are so beautiful and I absolutely love your technique. It is so inspiring to look at your stuff and see the refreshing accuracy of them. But my stupid computer didn't save your website so I lost your page. I was about to cry. So I have been looking non stop since then and I just found it again moments ago. I really look forward to seeing more of your sketches and maybe learning some new things:)

  2. Hi KLS, and thank you for your comment. It is always nice to know that people can use this place for inspiration and motivation in their own creative work. :)