Tuesday, 8 December 2009

Student concert sketches

Here are the pages I filled with quick sketches of students playing last night at Århus Musikskole (Aarhus Music School) - all the sketches were made with a fine tipped dark brown Pitt pen in a small pocket sketchbook. The name of the student, and when I managed to catch it also the composer and/or piece of music played, is noted next to each sketch.

student koncert

student koncert

student koncert

student koncert

student koncert

student koncert

student koncert

Unfortunately the room was so full of spectators it was impossible to get a seat with a clear view - the people in front of me obscured the view of the piano and the hands, and my angle wasn't the best either. I'll just have to settle for having had the oportunity to thoroughly practise doing profiles!

1 comment: