Wednesday, 11 August 2010

Warming up

accordions

I've been experimenting in the small accordion sketchbook I brought back from Rome, trying to find my footing and loosen up a bit, and to get ready for the large exchange book I have lined up - read more about the project on the exchange blog Moleskine Tennis.

playing around
view large

I'm not concerned with media or subject yet, just trying to get a handle on the format, so am putting in the sort of random observational drawings that normally fill my sketchbook journals.

2 comments:

  1. Can i just go ahead and spill my guts to you? I am completely in love with your work. I love how you overlap images and it looks perfect!! I wish I could learn how to make my own sketches better likenesses as you do. I also love your textures and everything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, thanks a lot. Practice and play is all you need :) Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete