Thursday, 27 January 2011

New colours

How do you like this selection?

new colours

They're so delicious I almost want to eat them. I bought them today for an experiment with toned papers that I am planning on. I also bought three huge sheets of toned paper - a grey, a cold blue and a dusty green:

new paper

I plan on making a simple accordion sketchbook with all three colours represented. Either using a butchered second hand hard back, or the super simple minimalist accordion with a stiff back and front but no spine.

I forget whether the paper was Canson or Fabriano. The pencils are Faber-Castell Polychromos.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous27/1/11 21:37

    I love the colours of the pens

    ReplyDelete
  2. inspiring:) good luck !
    regards
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best! Liked those pencils.:)

    ReplyDelete