Friday, 18 November 2011

Rendez-vous du carnet de voyage

All set at the festival and busy practising my rusty French. Just a small update on this first day.

I brought a selection of sketchbooks, and did a collage of prints on my wall.

I also put up a map of Denmark, asking people to share memories of adventures when visiting.

Nina is here as well as a handful of other Urban Sketchers. Sorry about the poor photo quality - I only have the iPad for getting images online.

There are lots of people here, and lots of school children today all wanting to ask questions for their presentations, and asking for little sketches in their books. I'd better get back!

4 comments:

  1. I love the display vitrines - ! Have fun, Ea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Looks like a lot of fun too. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it looks so cool!and the kids asking for drawings is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Would love to be there!

    ReplyDelete