Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Rendez-vous du Carnet de Voyage

Café - Salon de The

I will be exhibiting my sketchbooks at the 12th Rendez-vous du Carnet de Voyage at Clermont-Ferrand in France this coming weekend. You can find me in the section Les pays Scandinaves, together with fellow Urban Sketchers correspondent Nina Johansson, and a number of other sketchbook artists. I will also be doing a round table with Nina Johansson and Matthias Adolphsson, and offering a workshop on location sketching during travels.

My plans are to blog from the event here on the artlog, so keep an eye out for words and images from the festival here.

Drop by at my stand and say hello, if you are at Clermont-Ferrand this coming weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds and looks wonderful, Ea. I shall keep my eyes peeled. xR

    ReplyDelete