Wednesday, 5 September 2012


My large watercolour sketchbook is full - you can see the scans from the entire book here: Large Watercolour Sketchbook II.
I'm still working in the on&off smaller watercolour sketchbook, and my graphite sketchbook journal, but I miss having a regular sketchbook journal not dedicated to a specific medium.
To satisfy my cravings for more diverse media, I've begun working in the Gamma Series sketchbook from Stillman & Birn that I got at the Lisbon symposium last year, and am looking forward to trying out a new book and discovering what the paper is like.

New book
title page

And new phone - R gave me an early birthday present, and I look forward to taking pictures with it and sharing online.
early birthday present

0.3 mm fineliner and grey Pitt brush marker.


  1. Congratulations on finishing your sketchbook...awesome work! Enjoy your new mobile phone ~ :)